- Preventative Dentistry: Cleanings are essential to remove plaque, restore gums, and locate any cavities that are in need of fillings. Be sure to schedule your bi-yearly cleanings so that your dental hygienist and dentist can properly evaluate your teeth.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Smiling with confidence makes you feel great. A beautiful smile is also an important social and professional asset. Yet there are many people who avoid showing their teeth in public or in photographs because they don't like what they see. If that describes you, then why not start the process of getting the smile you've always wanted with a smile makeover?
- Dental Fillings: Fillings do just what the name implies — seal a small hole in your tooth, i.e., a cavity, caused by decay. This prevents the decay (a bacteria-induced infection) from spreading further into your tooth.
- Crowns and Bridgework: Crowns strengthen damaged teeth, allowing them to function normally again. When crafted from today's high-tech porcelains (dental ceramics), crowns are virtually indistinguishable from natural teeth. They can even be designed to improve upon a tooth's original appearance.
- Dental Implants: Of all the ways modern dentistry has to replace missing teeth, dental implants are by far the best. There is no tooth-replacement option that will give you a longer-lasting result. Implants also help preserve tooth-supporting bone that naturally deteriorates when a tooth is lost.
- Emergency Treatment: If you encounter a sudden need for dental treatment. We can treat a variety of traumatic injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.
Our state-of-the-art technology includes panoramic radiography, which can take an x-ray of your entire mouth in a single image.
The jaw is a curved structure similar to that of a horseshoe. However, the panoramic x-ray produces a flat image of the curved structure and provides details of the bones and teeth.
Unlike a traditional intraoral x-ray where the film/x-ray detector is placed inside of the mouth, the film for a panoramic x-ray is contained inside of the machine.
26 Shunpike Rd
Cromwell, CT 06416
Monday: 8am to 5pm
Tuesday: 8am to 6pm
Wednesday: 8am to 5pm
Thursday: 8am to 8:30pm
Friday: 8am to 5pm
Saturday: 8am to 12pm